Nadya Muhamad Nasarudin
Class Wrap Here




Nak Intai Kat Sini Pon Boleh


FACEBOOK : NADYA NASARUDIN

TWITTER : @NADYANMN_

INSTAGRAM : @_NADYANMN

EMAIL : NADYANMN@GMAIL.COM





Credits

Template: Aina Syaza
Editor: Nurul AtiQah
Owner: Nadya
Others:   
* Hold tears

Once a day
U say u love me

Once a day
U say u wanna care of me

Once a day
U say u will never judge me

Once a day
U say u will never leave me alone

what is the meaning of all this?
what your intentions really are? what I in your eyes?
Am I just a puppet? Toys ? Wood ? Statue ?

you have promised to take care of me properly.
Where's yourself first?
The first I need your love.

does not matter, if you already do not need me anymore
I would rather withdraw myself.

U just come and go,
And now u leave me without say any words.
How dare you are .

By the way,
Thank you for your effort from first we know until now
I believe that you are the best among the best,

What I need now just continue myself
Go on with my life like before
Cherish myself
Since no one will be with me anymore,
I'll waiting him, the present from Him.

Take care of your heart,
Im sorry if I have make your tears drop,
Im sorry if I have been a burden to you,
Im sorry if I have control your life,
Im sorry if my arrival disturb your life,

I'll let you go,
Go away with your orriginality life that you have search or must get,
I'll never disturb you anymore,
I'll pray for your happiness,

Life must go on,

I wanna fly away,
Fly far and far and far and far away,
Maybe from everybody,

Allah, take care of me. :')

I'm alone,

With Allah to stay in the right path,
InsyaAllah,
With the strength given from Allah,
I'll survive .

:)

p/s : Just keep me remind you , ONLY you Allah:')

Labels:



Older Post | Newer Post